Monday, December 31, 2012

Airport Sends me a Wonderful Response to my Ideas On New Year's

RE: Case Number 7827752 Thank you for sharing your experience when traveling with us recently. On behalf of Delta Air Lines, I welcome the opportunity to review your concerns. We appreciate receiving your suggestion. Many customers share their feedback with us, and these observations oftentimes form the basis for improvements in our service. Our goal is to serve the needs of all our passengers. Be assured I will be sharing your suggestion with the responsible leadership team. I want to thank you, again, for writing. We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to serving your future air travel needs. Sincerely, Coordinator, Corporate Customer Care Delta Air Lines Original Message Follows: ------------------------ Delta Air Lines Delta.com Check-in Form

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful news. At least they are listening to what you have to say. Make sure that they respond to every point you made. Well done Susana for sticking up for yourself. Happy New beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rum-Punch Drunk. It means a lot to me that they actually are thinking and talking about my ideas. I really feel they need to do something more for the deaf passengers in the airports, there just isn't enough resources for them right now. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that they responded. This is a good start so let's see if they follow through. Your blog is really coming along and is very interesting subject matter. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. Yep,I thought it was amazing that they are actually taking my ideas seriously. And I know they need to because I was on the plane last weekend, and I'm glad they understood why I had to complain about their lack of services. Something has got to be done to make things better for the deaf passengers, soon as possible. It's a serious issue when a deaf person like me can't hear the safety announcements on the plane. They haven't done anything in 40 years to resolve this. I had to deal with this issue all my life . They really need to start putting everything in closed captioning on the airplane itself. I think that is very important, and as soon as possible for all the deaf passengers.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments: