Monday, September 9, 2013

Bubblews Paid Me Over 23 Times



If you have any interest in joining Bubblews you can click on Bubblews.

I have been writing posts on this wonderful site since March. How it works is you can write up to 10 posts a day using your own ideas on things that interests you. The articles need to have at least 400 characters in them. As long as you follow the rules and use your own ideas in your articles it helps you to get paid. Also use good spelling and make your posts interesting. When it comes to pictures, it helps to use your own photos. No copying is allowed on Bubblews. Your posts need to be unique written by you. Good luck!


Articles written by me on Bubblews:

Sat. Morning I Was Excited Bubblews Sent Me My 16th Payment

Thank you To Bubblews For Sending Out My 17th Payment Today

My 18th Payment Arrived

Today I Got Mail

I Love These Emails

3 comments:

  1. This post will help the internet users for building up new blog or even a weblog from start
    to end.

    Also visit my site ... work from home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, it will give them more motivation in writing also if they have never written before. They will improve their skills on becoming better writers while they are in this site.

      Delete
  2. I've been using Bubblews for a while and recently found a few tips. They can make you get about 500 views per article, depending on the effort. My name is AntonLundin97 , feel free to connect ;)
    http://www.bubblews.com/news/1860797-how-to-get-more-views-at-bubblews

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments: