Saturday, April 20, 2013

Check out Deaf Talks on Facebook



I have opened up a new Facebook Page called Deaf Talks at https://www.facebook.com/DeafTalks2013. In it I put some of my sign language videos that I have made. They are there to help people learn sign language. Other things I add are sign language pictures of single words. You can look at the pictures and learn how to sign some words by following the tips. Anything that has to do with deaf topics I usually add onto this page. Feel free to check it out. If you have anything interesting to add to the page that has to do with the deaf community feel free to do so. You can also find it by scrolling to the bottom right side of this page where it says Find Us On Facebook. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments: