Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cat Named Red


When I used to live in an apartment I used to have this special cat named Red. He would let me know if someone was at the door or if the phone was ringing if I happened to be asleep. Whenever there was knocking on my door he would run to the door like a dog, look at it, then he would run back to me and tap me on the shoulder with his paw and it would wake me up. Then when he saw my eyes open he would look at me, then run back to the door to show me someone was there knocking. It was so cute. He thought he was a dog. I can't hear the knocking or the phone ringing when I am not wearing my hearing aids, so he was there to help. I've never had a cat like that before, he really made it easier for me for a while, till I had to give him away . He did the same thing if the phone rang, he would make sure I was up to answer it, by tapping me and running back and forth to the phone. That is one cat I will never forget, I didn't even have to train him.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! He is very unique and adorable cat.

    By the way, this is Ric of Life N Canvas. I've joined your GFC using both my gmail accounts. You don't have to follow my other blog (Kartun Netbuk) because that one is written in Tagalog, our native tongue. thanks again.. Just dropping by again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Red was one of the kindest and smartest cats that I will never forget. Thank you so much for joining my GFC and for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really quite surprising sometimes how intuitive our pets can be. It never ceases to amaze me how they can interpret our needs. Without really understanding our words or speaking our languages, they can communicate better than most people. Sorry you had to give your cat away. I hope you will find another friend who understands you as well as Red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, they can even sense if we are happy, sad or lonely. They will come up to us and try to comfort us in times when we are down. Thanks, :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments: